Saturday, July 30, 2011

Penguins!

 
My title for the hallway was made with different types of blue scrapbook paper!


We taught our Force and Motion unit during this time in the year. What better way to explain than to have the students to use force to toboggan like a penguin on a wheelie board! They loved it!

I made a life size emperor penguin (4 ft.) and hung it in the hallway for my students to compare their heights with the penguin.


I made 150 of these little guys! Black craft rocks from Hobby Lobby and paint pens, easy creation! We played so many different math games with these little guys. They each had a different number on the back of them, some with addition and subtraction signs as well. Thanks to my blogging friends for the idea of these little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment